That's right! Without a doubt we have a little boy! It took all of 10 seconds to figure it out too. As soon as the technician (very nice woman!!) gooped up my belly and put that thing on it she had a clear view right between my little mans legs and it was obvious right off exactly what it was that we were looking at. Daddy won't admit it right now but he had a tear in his eye when she confirmed that we're having a little boy. He's not talking about it much but I'm pretty sure he's really excited it's a little boy, what 1st time Daddy isn't?!?! The below picture isn't the exact shot that we saw when we found out it was a boy but it's the same view and what you are looking it is the baby's bottom w/ his legs under him and look between those legs.....yup......that's what you think it is and he looks like he might not have any problems w/ the ladies if you know what I mean! (should I be saying that?!??! :->)
Ryan's Mom Julie came w/ us (she was so excited!!) and she snapped a bunch of pictures of us watching the ultrasound so it will be really nice to have those pictures (Thanks Julie!! :->). Here are a few.....
Our little baby boy's name is most likely going to be Daniel Ryan but Daddy isn't 100% on board w/ that name but I love it and have for a few months now so I've challenged Daddy to come up w/ something different and I'll of course keep an open mind but I'm pretty attached to Daniel. No real reason for it, I just really like the way it sounds. Below are a few more pictures....

You can see the spine really good in this one......
As you can see this is a side portrait of the baby (like the ones above). Can you see the nose, mouth and chin? Right above the chin is the baby's elbow and right above where his eyes are is has hand. Can you see it?
Yup, that's a foot! Count 'em.....5 toes!
It was really the most incredible experience of my whole life. You could see so much in the ultrasound! Everything looks great! Strong heart that seems to be functioning properly, good kidney's, all his fingers an toes and we even got to look at the little guy's face because the technician was looking for a cleft lip. No cleft lip thankfully and he has the cutest little lips and nose (Julie and I think he has Daddy's nose). At certain times you could even see him opening his mouth and we even got a glimpse of his tongue too. Did I mention it was the most incredible experience of my life?!?! :-) Oh, and I almost forgot to mention.....baby boy is 13 oz. which I'm told is a bit higher than average but only by an ounce or two so everything is on track. I'm really beginning to feel him more and more now too....definitely the coolest thing I've ever experienced and I can't wait until that little guy is really letting me know he's in there. We're halfway there....stay tuned for more baby news.
A quick update on the house. We had the rest of the inspection done and it passed in all ways w/ flying colors! Except for one thing....surprise! surprise! Turns out the house has higher than normal radon levels so it is suggested that we install a mitigation system which I'm told runs about $1000. We asked that the sellers get that installed and after a few days of waiting they agreed. YAY!!! So, all is good on the home front and we should be signing the papers in exactly 10 days, I can't wait!
Print this post

You can see the spine really good in this one......
As you can see this is a side portrait of the baby (like the ones above). Can you see the nose, mouth and chin? Right above the chin is the baby's elbow and right above where his eyes are is has hand. Can you see it?
Yup, that's a foot! Count 'em.....5 toes!
It was really the most incredible experience of my whole life. You could see so much in the ultrasound! Everything looks great! Strong heart that seems to be functioning properly, good kidney's, all his fingers an toes and we even got to look at the little guy's face because the technician was looking for a cleft lip. No cleft lip thankfully and he has the cutest little lips and nose (Julie and I think he has Daddy's nose). At certain times you could even see him opening his mouth and we even got a glimpse of his tongue too. Did I mention it was the most incredible experience of my life?!?! :-) Oh, and I almost forgot to mention.....baby boy is 13 oz. which I'm told is a bit higher than average but only by an ounce or two so everything is on track. I'm really beginning to feel him more and more now too....definitely the coolest thing I've ever experienced and I can't wait until that little guy is really letting me know he's in there. We're halfway there....stay tuned for more baby news.A quick update on the house. We had the rest of the inspection done and it passed in all ways w/ flying colors! Except for one thing....surprise! surprise! Turns out the house has higher than normal radon levels so it is suggested that we install a mitigation system which I'm told runs about $1000. We asked that the sellers get that installed and after a few days of waiting they agreed. YAY!!! So, all is good on the home front and we should be signing the papers in exactly 10 days, I can't wait!
2 comments:
Yes I was so excited to be a part of my grandchild's identity. Yeah it's a Boy! I enjoyed taking pictures of Tracey and Ryan's first reaction. He is sooooo cute. I can't wait until I can see my little Grandson come into the world. We'll have so much fun. Love, Grammie Therrien
Tracy
I love all your photos. you did a great job on this..I miss you, I havn't see you in so long...Can't wait to see the little one.
Love Carol
Post a Comment