You'll remember in my last post I said if Ryan could come up with another name that catches my attention that I would consider it? Well, he did it! He didn't want me to say this part but of course I have to (sorry Honey!). He got it off a character on Sex in the City so our little man's new name as of right now is (drum roll please!)......................Aiden..........Aiden Ryan Marston. I really like it! The little guy is really starting to get active now too. As I type this I can feel constant moving around going on in there and lots of little kicks and punches. I'm not sure I mentioned this before but I'm having this BAD feeling he's going to be a big boy! I've been packing on a few more pounds than I wanted to lately and of course I know that only a pound of it is baby so I'm getting a little nervous but I'm trying to keep everything in check and pack in lots of fruits and veggies every day. Don't get me wrong though, I'm indulging a bit more than I used and for the first time in I really don't know how long there is REAL ice cream in my freezer! Oh, and it's yummy!! I'm not going over the top at all on my indulging so I'm hoping I'll drop this weight easily after. Enough of that talk! I need to stop worrying about it and enjoy my expansion because the end result is worth all of it :-)
Update on the house......we're moving tomorrow!!! I'm sooooo excited!! We did the walk through tonight and it's just PERFECT! Is it brand spanking new and without flaws? Nope, but it's perfect for us right now and we can't take our time making it ours, after the baby is born! We've been so busy (and work has been a little stressful too) so when we're settled into this new place and finished renovating the apartment it's going to be time for a break, that's for sure! The only other project on the list will be to paint the baby's room, get furniture for it and register for the shower. Back a few posts ago I mentioned if we have a girl we're all set because what would be the baby's room is already a pretty purple. Oh well, one more project to complete but I really don't want my boy to have a purple room if I can help it. So, it will be a nice baby blue and it will actually match the carpet in the room perfectly too. Now....what to pick for a theme???
I will post a new picture of myself soon too because I'm developing quite the belly now at 22 weeks. 127 days and counting...............
Print this post
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I love the new name!Plus i'v seen pictures of the new house it looks really nice.
Have fun!
Post a Comment