I had another appointment on Monday and I'm happy to report that my Group B Strep test came back negative....one less thing to worry about so that is great! I really stuck to my guns too about not looking at the scale and I actually stood on it backwards. Then the nurse asked me if I wanted to know if it went up or down and I thought to myself.....duh.....it went up of course! But....it actually went down a pound so I must have just had an off week last week. I'm all for the natural thing happening which IS to gain weight however I was gaining it pretty fast and that is NOT necessary. Enough about that! My blood pressure was 112/64 so great as usual but the baby's heart rate was a bit high....in the 160's. This new doctor I was with (there are several in the practice and I just hadn't seen him yet) asked me if Aiden had been active that morning and he was squirming around a bit on the ride there so he didn't think anything of the heartbeat being on the high end. He said if I told him he had been really quiet all morning then he said he might be concerned and would want to monitor me for a bit but since the little bugger was squirming he's certain that is what contributed to the higher than normal heart rate. This Dr. also confirmed for me that Aiden is butt up and head down, just the way he should be. Hopefully they are correct. My belly was measuring 36 cm too which is right on target. Same old story huh?? Very boring I am with everything being just exactly what every woman hopes for.....I'll take it! Hopefully he's as good to Momma on the outside as he is on the inside :-)
Oh, and Daddy was thrown a baby shower from his friends at work last week too. It was absolutely wonderful to watch him squirm as HE was the center of attention this time (sorry honey! :->) They called me the week before hoping I could be there and fortunately I could be so when he was brought down to the cafeteria on the impression that there was cake down there (and there was.....only it was for him!) he was quite surprised to see me there and of course I brought the camera!! Here is him seeing me when he walked in.........

he couldn't believe that HE was actually having a baby shower thrown for HIM....it was hilarious! :-) Thank you to everyone at Sensata for everything! The diapers, cloths, picture frames, and gift cards were all VERY much appreciated and I really hope my husband has sent out his thank you cards! :-) Here are a few more pictures.....


I have my next appointment on Wednesday the 7th. Stay tuned......
Print this post
No comments:
Post a Comment