This months appointment was pretty uneventful although the weight gain has begun! That's right, up until about 3 weeks ago I managed to not gain weight yet but the last 3 weeks have caught up with me and I've put on about 7 pounds and now I'm officially started to outgrow my clothing. At this appointment I met with a different Doctor than the one I chose but they recommend you do that since your chances of actually having your Doctor of choice deliver your baby are 1 in 4 since there are 4 Doctors at the practice. There's also a part time mid wife that apparently everyone loves but unless I can time the birth of the baby between the hours of 9-5 Mon, Tuesday or Wednesday there's no way to get her. So it looks like I get who I get to deliver the baby but so far both Doc's I've met are pretty nice so I'm not too worried. The baby's heartbeat was not hard to find and took her all of 15 seconds to locate it......150 bpm, pretty consistent with a few weeks ago when I went for the ultrasound. It still amazes me to hear it and I imagine it will right through the whole pregnancy!! :-) My next appointment is scheduled for June 27th and the ultrasound to determine the sex of my little alien is July 10th. Ryan's Mom Julie is coming to that appointment....she's so excited!! I have yet to feel the baby move but I anxiously await the first time baby gives me a swift kick. I've felt a few things but nothing that tells me that without a doubt it was the baby. I will definitely post as soon as I feel something which I imagine shouldn't be too long now (I hope!). At my ultrasound a few weeks ago the baby was 2 3/4" long and based off of charts on babycenter.com the baby should now be about 4 inches long and about 2 1/2 ounces. I know I haven't posted another picture of myself growing but honestly there isn't a lot more to see just yet. I feel all my cloths getting tighter but it wouldn't show much on a picture. I'll post a picture soon though :-)
There is more news, we finally bought a house! After a year and a half of looking we've finally took the plunge and signed on a house in Saco. We actually went to see this house a few months ago and at the time the owners were on an extended vacation and obviously DID NOT clean before they left! The house was really kinda gross but structurally it seems good so we made a low ball offer and they counter offered thousands away from our offer so we dropped the idea of buying that one. Then a few weeks ago I mentioned to Ryan that we should take another look at it and we did and decided it was probably worth about what they were asking for it since it is in Saco, on a dead end w/ only 2 other houses AND it comes with 2 acres of land. The house needs a little bit of work and a lot of paint but once we do what we want to it it should be pretty nice! We intend on hiring out for most of what needs to be done because with baby on the way it will just be too hard for me to do too much and Ryan is limiting his vacation time for when the baby comes. We're going to throw a good chunk of change into it right off and make it our own. Oh, it also has an over sized 2 car garage w/ a carport. Pending all inspections the closing date is July 13th.....I can't wait! Stay tuned :-)
Print this post
3 comments:
Courtney and I was reading your latest journal entry. It's so exciting to read all the new events as they take place. I can't wait for the 10th to see my little Grand baby. Talk with you soon, Love Mom
hey how r u???
Testing
Post a Comment