I had the first of my biweekly appointments today and all looks good as usual. Although I vowed to NOT look at the scale again during my appointments I found it to be like a solar eclipse......you know you shouldn't look but you do anyway! I'm up another 2 pounds which is completely normal so I'm not stressing about it. Baby's heartbeat was high 130's....again, very normal. My belly was measuring 29cm's which is right on target for being between 29-30 weeks along. My blood pressure is staying consistent w/ what it has been for the whole pregnancy....112/62. There's really not much more to report other than it feels like my ribs are starting to spread apart but it's nothing I can't handle considering how great the whole pregnancy has been. Oh, and Ryan and I attended the first of 4 Lamaze classes and it was good. Didn't feel like we got to much of the good stuff since it was a lot of introduction stuff. Meeting the other couples, going through the literature given to us, etc. I'm looking forward to the next 3 classes and learning more though. Ryan wasn't crazy about the idea of going but he's being pretty good and going without complaining. I think he secretly even had a good time because a few of the guys in the class were saying things out loud that he was thinking.....there were a few jokesters in the group.
Until the next appointment............
Print this post
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment