Another bi-weekly appointment last Tuesday and another clean bill of health for both me and
Aiden.
Aiden is head down (very down!) and I mostly know that because lately he's had hiccup's and before my appointment I could feel those hiccup's way down low and the Dr. confirmed that for me at the appointment. Apparently he could feel the baby's head, I couldn't really feel it though?? I'm up another very normal 2 pounds,
Aiden's heartbeat was high 130's low 140's and my belly is measuring exactly what it should be....between 31 and 32 cm. Here's another new picture of me at 32 weeks......

yup, growing bigger and bigger now! Things with me have been going great too as far as how I'm feeling. Some days can be tough on me and all I want to do is get horizontal and take the pressure off of my belly but other than that I have nothing to complain about. I think I experienced a few
Braxton Hicks contractions last week too because my whole belly got really hard for a few seconds and then it subsided. All very normal!!
A few of my wonderful girlfriends Katy and Corrie came over last Sunday to help me paint
Aiden's room.....thanks Auntie Katy and Auntie Corrie!!! :-) Here are a few pics of me and the Auntie's in action.....



We didn't notice what a messy job the previous owners had done with the Purple it used to be until we were actually painting. The
trim work had lots of purple where there shouldn't be purple and the only choice was to cover those mistakes with blue instead. It was funny because the whole time we're purposely messing up to cover the purple where there shouldn't be purple we would make comments about how much it was killing us to do such a
sloppy job!! Well, if you know me you know that that annoyed me to no end and by the end of the night I had repainted all the
trim work and it now looks spectacular!! I just got lucky that the can of trim paint I had matched perfectly so I didn't really need to repaint all of it, just needed to go around and cover the
sloppy blue we had to cover the purple with. I also sponged a shimmery pearl like paint to the ceiling and it looks really nice. Here is the room all finished before furniture......


I'll post another picture when it's all set up too. His furniture is ordered and 2 of the pieces are in stock and being held for us, the 3rd piece is will take 7-14 days to come in and then we get to set up his furniture and start putting away his stuff as I'm assuming it won't be until after my baby shower that we're able to set the room up. Yes, I do know when my shower is, I spoiled all the fun!! Can't wait!
Print this post
No comments:
Post a Comment