Another week come and gone and baby boy must be comfy in there because again....he doesn't seem to be in any rush to meet everyone that is so anxious to meet him just yet. I am 60% effaced though so that is at least a start! Again, it was confirmed that he is definitely head down (unless he has a really hard butt is what the Doctor said :->). My blood pressure was a very normal 120/72 and Aiden's heartbeat was in the high 150's and I couldn't help it....even though I didn't look at the scale I did ask and it turns out that I haven't gained anything for about a month now. Up a pound or two/down a pound or two....I'll take it! (as long as he is healthy and he is)
If next Monday the 3rd rolls around and still no Aiden then I will have a non stress test and ultrasound to make sure that it is still healthy for me to continue to carry him. So, we'll just go on with business as usual and wait for him to decide to enter the world. Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to take every day as it comes, write in his baby book, read, watch TV and just relax. Oh, and I can't forget about Christmas shop. For the 2nd day in a row now I went shopping for about 3 hours and I'm starting to make a small dent in the list. I will try to continue to do so every day for just a couple of hours until he decides to join Daddy and I. Maybe the walking around will help move things along!
Print this post
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, enough is enough...it is really time for this young man to make his appearance! Perhaps a long truck ride on some nice bumpy roads would do the trick. Castor oil is a sure fire fix, but man it tastes baddddd.
Hope you are well Tracey, and not getting too impatient!!
I think of you several times a day, and keep expecting to get a call or email that wee Aiden has arrived!! I suspect he has his own schedule, and will arrive when he arrives :)
Van
Post a Comment