that is most definitely the last picture I will be posting of myself pregnant because no matter what.....Aiden will be here by the end of the week as they will only let me go 2 weeks overdue and that is Saturday. If they send me home today I will post again with an update of what they told me but the next post could very well be with pictures and details of Aiden birth. I'm excited and scared all at the same time!! Stay tuned :-) Print this post
Monday, December 3, 2007
Off to the hospital!
Don't get all excited just yet! Still no baby action and I can hardly believe it! 9 days past due and counting. We're heading to the hospital for my Non Stress Test and Ultrasound to check things out so you never know. Ryan took the day off since we're currently getting blizzard like conditions and he's going chauffeur me around in the 4 x 4. We're convinced at this point that they are going to want to induce me today. We got married in a horrendous rain storm, honeymooned in a category 5 hurricane so what better day than during a blizzard to give birth to our son?!!? :-) I snapped a photo of Ryan a few minutes ago snow blowing the driveway......
yup....lots of fun! Here's the LAST side portrait of me too that I just snapped a few moments ago.......

that is most definitely the last picture I will be posting of myself pregnant because no matter what.....Aiden will be here by the end of the week as they will only let me go 2 weeks overdue and that is Saturday. If they send me home today I will post again with an update of what they told me but the next post could very well be with pictures and details of Aiden birth. I'm excited and scared all at the same time!! Stay tuned :-) Print this post
that is most definitely the last picture I will be posting of myself pregnant because no matter what.....Aiden will be here by the end of the week as they will only let me go 2 weeks overdue and that is Saturday. If they send me home today I will post again with an update of what they told me but the next post could very well be with pictures and details of Aiden birth. I'm excited and scared all at the same time!! Stay tuned :-) Print this post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment